As the snow begins to melt in Park City, Utah so will some mountain home prices. The end of ski season is the perfect time to buy the resort home of your dreams.
Park City is a historic community with so many tasteful modern features. The city and the resort are located on the “Wasatch Back” or the east side of the Wasatch Mountain Range, a part of the Rocky Mountains. Once a mere mining town, modern civilization has found far more gems here on the pristine mountain slopes than inside them.
Here are five fabulous reasons to buy your resort vacation home in Park City:
- World-class skiing and winter sports venues. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, Park City is the place for you. Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and The Canyons Resort feature some of the most popular slopes in the world. Whether you’re looking for a Park City condo, a Park City luxury home, a Park City bungalow, or a mountain cabin, you will be delighted with the breathtaking adventure that surrounds our small mountain communities. There is no doubt the winters here are amazing, but the summers are too! Hiking, biking, fishing, and photography are just a few summer pastimes residents here enjoy.
- Utah’s Olympic legacy. Utah hosted the world’s 2002 Winter Olympics and the Park City Olympic Park is a testament to the great success of Utah’s moment in the spotlight. The Olympic spirit remains in state-of-the-art venues that allow residents to watch national and international training and competitions including Nordic jumping and sliding sports like the bobsled, luge and skeleton. Venues here even cater to summer training where athletes practice on plastic runways and condition themselves in a huge training pool. The Alf Engen Ski Museum and 2002 Games exhibit helps keep the spirit alive.
- Shopping. If some exhilarating shopping is your favorite form of exercise, you’ll love Park City’s Main Street lined with eclectic shops. Boutiques and galleries offer unique trinkets, gifts and practical products. Fashion is no stranger to this street where stars are known to meander and browse for the perfect wardrobe accessory. Stores in and around Park City cater to people of every age with products ranging from gag gifts to fine jewelry. The Tanger Outlet Center in Park City makes shopping in an upscale community affordable. It’s not far to Salt Lake City, Utah where countless stores, outlets and malls offer more products and services than most can imagine.
- Community. Park City, Utah has taken on a rare character all its own; however, it remains in the midst of that hearty pioneer culture where the spirit of volunteerism and sense of community remain strong. People in Park City and the surrounding area are friendly, open, and engaging.
- Culture. Art, history, music, theater, and film are just a few of the cultural wonders that abound along the Wasatch Back. The Sundance Film Festival has drawn significant attention to the area and people are finding there’s much more to Park City than some staggeringly beautiful terrain and pristine powder.
Go ahead — take time to browse the hundreds of Park City homes for sale at www.allutahhomes.com. Call me at 801-673-3333 if you have any questions at all. I’m at your service and ready to help you find the home that will house your favorite family memories.