At 30 stories tall, 99 West is designed for high living. The popular tower features 158 units. The Wasatch and Oquirrh mountain ranges are sprawled before residents here, ready to put on a new show every season. The city night lights from high in the tower at 99 W. South Temple are breathtaking.
Urban living meets elegance here. Walk to shops, restaurants, theaters, and live performances from here. These condos are popular for their elegant finishes, enduring style, comfortable amenities, and unparalleled views.
Like all residential towers in City Creek, this one is LEED Certified. The designation means the community meets Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design standards. LEED certification assures a designated building is healthy, efficient and green (which can translate to big savings).
Come for the view, stay for the amenities
You can expect the following features at 99 West:
- elegant finishes
- enduring style
- comfortable amenities
- unparalleled views
- floor-to-ceiling windows
- hardwood flooring
- exquisite cabinetry
- designer lighting
These features help make the ambiance here so rich:
- a grand lobby prepared to welcome you and your guests
- a social room equipped with a catering kitchen & fireplace for social gatherings and meetings
- a fitness room with state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- three high-speed elevators
- a main entry intercom system linked to your home
- individual owner storage units
- underground parking garage with assigned spaces
- conveniently located trash chutes
- bicycle storage
- timeless open floor plans
- Nine-foot ceilings in living/dining areas (approximate)
- four designer color schemes
- hardwood floors
- private balconies with glass balcony railings (most homes)
- gas fireplaces with natural stone (select homes)
- solid-core wood entry doors
- solid-core flush panel interior doors with brushed chrome
- lever sets
- window systems with Low-E glass
- “Smart-Home” structured media panels
- luxurious Bathrooms
- marble countertops
- cast-iron deep soaking tub
The list goes on and on.
These condos complement more than 700,000 square feet of retail space within the 23-acre City Creek development.
99 West pricing is very reasonable
From Feb. 7, 2022 to Feb. 7, 2023, six 99 West condominiums sold for prices ranging from $541 to $1,215 per square foot. One condo is under contract.
If you are ready to live in the heart of Salt Lake City call me, Joel Carson, today at 801-673-3333. If you prefer, send a text! You can also send an email to [email protected]